Account Executive ( Remote, SaaS, EU )
Are you a self-starter who takes ownership & responsibility from day one? Do you want to launch your career at the next hyper-growth remote-first SaaS company that keeps growing immensely even in current times? If you want to jump on-board with something truly disruptive, keep scrolling
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product. A product that people love to use and that inspires them. If you feel the same, you can join us on our mission to inspire people across the globe with online catalogs and beautiful shoppable experiences.
We give our customers—leading retailers such as IKEA—the personal service they deserve. That has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1600 customers worldwide.
You’ll be joining our newly-built acquisition EMEA team consisting of one SDR, two account executives, and six regional sales managers. The regions we are currently operating are Nordics, Benelux, UK, France, DACH, Spain, and Italy. Besides, you will cooperate with our US sales team.
You’ll report to Gui, our CEO, and you'll play a critical role to develop and execute a strategy to enable growth in your region and to help propel the company to expand globally.
You’ll have an impact through the following responsibilities:
New Business Development:
- Closing deals with enterprise qualified leads
- Generating new outbound qualified leads.
- Building and Managing sales pipeline.
- Generating & qualifying up-sell opportunities among Enterprise customers.
- Assisting our Customer Success team with account management.
- Identifying and communicating customer needs to our Product team.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in new business development
- You’re honest, driven, and passionate about getting results and helping people.
- You love connecting with new people and are able to express your enthusiasm over the phone and onsite.
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point.
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry.
- You have experience in selling marketing solutions (MarTech)
- You have experience with the retail/e-commerce market and SaaS industry.
- You have a basic understanding of HTML, tag management software, and advertising software.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you're a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You are self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
You like what you read, and wonder what you can expect from us?
- Salary range: €25k - €49k gross salary per year.
- Performance-based compensation. (VCP)
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A great location-independent working environment.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- An unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and Apple App Store.
- We'll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We'll cover your travel expenses.
- We’ll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.
Please feel free to contact Eva, our recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.