Senior Account Manager (English/Dutch)
Create customer value and hustle your way to growth.
We believe that business growth starts with an amazing product that people want to use. And with Publitas, we aim to create an exceptional shopping experience for shoppers by publishing beautiful catalogs online. We also give our customers—leading retailers such as Williams Sonoma—the personal service they deserve, which has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1300 customers worldwide. We’re looking for a senior Account Manager to help us continue and increase our growth in the Benelux and internationally.
You’ll be part of our commercial team working alongside our Customer Success, Customer Support and Product Team.
Get in touch and let us know why you are the right person to help!
- Closing deals with Enterprise SQL.
- Generating new outbound SQL.
- Managing and building out Enterprise Accounts.
- Developing and managing Corporate business.
- Generating & qualifying up-sell opportunities among Enterprise customers.
- Assist Customer Success team with Account management
- Visiting customers.
- Attending events.
- Identifying and communicating customer needs to our product team.
- Working with our product team to deliver solutions that increase customer value.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You have a relevant Bachelor degree.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in sales or account management in the marketing software industry.
- You’re honest, driven, and passionate about getting results and helping people.
- You love connecting with new people and are able to express your enthusiasm over the phone and onsite.
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point.
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry.
- You’re fluent in Dutch
- You have basic understanding of HTML, tag management software and advertising software.
What can you expect from us?
- €32,4k - €48,6k gross salary per year.
- Performance-based compensation.
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A great location independent working environment.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities of the world.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- An unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and Apple App Store.
- We'll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We'll cover your travel expenses.
- We will challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.