Account Manager (SaaS, Remote)
Create customer value.
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product. A product that people love to use and that inspires them. If you feel the same, you can join us on our mission to inspire people across the globe with online catalogs and beautiful shoppable experiences.
We give our customers—leading retailers such as Williams Sonoma—the personal service they deserve. That has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1500 customers worldwide.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to help us continue and increase our growth in the Benelux and internationally. You’ll be part of the commercial team consisting of Iohana and Phivos—our two passionate and dedicated account managers. And you’ll report to Timm, our Sales and Marketing Manager. Last but not least, you’ll be working alongside our Customer Success, Customer Support, and Product team.
Get in touch and let us know why you are the right person to help!
- Closing deals with Enterprise SQL.
- Generating new outbound SQL.
- Building and Managing Enterprise SQL pipeline.
- Generating & qualifying up-sell opportunities among Enterprise customers.
- Assisting our Customer Success team with account management.
- Identifying and communicating customer needs to our Product team.
- Visiting customers.
- Attending events.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You have a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- You have at least three years of experience in sales or account management in SaaS marketing software industry.
- You’re honest, driven, and passionate about getting results and helping people.
- You love connecting with new people and are able to express your enthusiasm over the phone and onsite.
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point.
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry.
- You’re fluent in Dutch.
- You have basic understanding of HTML, tag management software, and advertising software.
What can you expect from us?
- €32k - €49k gross salary per year.
- Performance-based compensation.
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A great location-independent working environment.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- An unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and Apple App Store.
- We'll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We'll cover your travel expenses.
- We’ll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.