Customer Success Executive Dutch
Customer Success Executive - Dutch/English
Create customer value.
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product that people want to use. And with Publitas, we aim to create an exceptional shopping experience for shoppers by publishing beautiful catalogs online. We also give our customers—leading retailers such as Williams Sonoma—the personal service they deserve, which has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1300 customers worldwide.
We’re looking for a Dutch speaking Customer Success Executive to help us continue and increase our customer value in the Benelux and internationally. You’ll be part of our commercial team working alongside our Customer Acquisition, Customer Support and Product Team.
Get in touch and let us know why you are the right person to help!
- Managing relations with your own set of Key Customers in the Retail and E-Commerce industry.
- Learning every detail about customers needs and motivations, it’s your job to ensure they both love our product and achieve their individual ROI goals.
- Identifying opportunities and advising your customers on how they can get the best results using Publitas.
- Driving each customer to retain and renew their contract with us, up and cross-sell when the opportunity arises.
- Managing in-depth (online) onboarding and training sessions, supporting customers with their launch of Publitas product and ensuring they get the most out of our software.
- Acting as Voice of Customer, liaising with other departments to share customer feedback on the product, service, and requirements.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have a relevant Bachelor degree.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a B2B customer-facing role.
- You have experience in the marketing industry.
- You’re honest, driven, and passionate about getting results and helping people.
- You love connecting with new people and are able to express your enthusiasm over the phone and onsite.
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point.
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry.
- You have experience with Customer Success for B2B SaaS businesses.
- You have a basic understanding of HTML, tag management software and advertising software.
What can you expect from us?
- €32,4k-€48,6k base gross salary per year.
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A great location-independent working environment.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- An unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and the Apple App Store.
- We'll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We'll cover your travel expenses.
- We will challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.