Customer Success Team Lead (SaaS, Remote)
Increase customer value and grow with us.
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product. A product that people love to use and that inspires them. If you feel the same, you can join us on our mission to inspire people across the globe with online catalogs and beautiful shoppable experiences.
We give our customers—leading retailers such as Williams Sonoma—the personal service they deserve. That has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1400 customers worldwide.
Our customer team of eleven is the face and voice of all this success. Our customer support executives help our customers on the frontstage. And customer success managers manage value and relations with Key Customers on the backstage.
Our customer portfolio is growing globally, and our team with it. And that’s where you’ll hit the stage; A passionate Customer Success Team Leads to help us with retention and growth of our business on a global scale.
- Lead our Customer Teams.
- Create and improve our processes.
Report to Gui, our CEO, and collaborate to develop and execute a scale-up strategy and vision.
You’ll have an impact through the following responsibilities:
- Increase customer value and outcomes.
- Set, drive, and achieve revenue and customer retention targets.
- Build and maintain core relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaising with other teams to share customer feedback on the product, service, and requirements.
- Hire, manage, and coach our Customer Teams.
- Build effective strategies that retain our customers.
- Manage and deepen the teams' relationships with key existing clients.
- Improve, develop, and maintain customer systems and processes
- You have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in delivering Customer Success in the SaaS product company.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with building and managing Customer Teams.
- You have experience in the retail industry, or in the e-commerce market.
- You are located in Europe.
- You have experience in a remote-first working environment.
- You have experience in the marketing or advertising industry.
- You have experience in marketing campaign management.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you're a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You’re self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
Like what you read and wonder what you can expect from us?
- Salary range: €68,0k - €96,0k gross salary per year.
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A great location-independent working environment.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- An unlimited budget for the Kindle and the Apple App Store.
- We'll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We'll cover your travel expenses.
- We'll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.
Please feel free to contact Eva, our recruiter, at email@example.com if you have any questions.