Internship ( Hybrid / Overijjsel / SaaS )
RemoteNetherlands, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsOther
Are you ready to have an impact?
Are you a passionate and motivated student eager to gain real-world experience in a dynamic SaaS startup environment? Look no further! Publitas/WePublish is offering three exciting internship opportunities in the fields of Data, Marketing, and Development. If you're ready to roll up your sleeves and contribute to the team, where we are rapidly growing the Discovery commerce platform, we want to hear from you.
What does WePublish/Publitas do?
WePublish digitizes the advertising brochure market. For the past 5 years, WePublish has been the place for the largest retailers in the Netherlands (e.g. Action, HEMA, Blokker, GAMMA and ICI Paris XL) to digitize their advertising flyers. The use of data from advertising flyers has become an important source of insight for door drop managers, but also promotion managers within retail organizations. WePublish now collects advertising brochure data on a large scale. Both on retailers' websites and from our own consumer platform Folders.nl.
- Data Intern: As a Data Intern, you will be working closely with our data team to analyze, clean, and interpret data, providing valuable insights to guide our business decisions. You'll gain hands-on experience with data analytics tools, statistical analysis, and data visualization.
- Marketing Intern: As a Marketing Intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team to execute marketing strategies, create content, manage campaigns, and assist in tagging catalogues. This role offers a chance to learn about the marketing process in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Development Intern: As a Development Intern, you will work alongside our development team to build, test, and maintain our software solutions. You'll be involved in coding, debugging, and problem-solving, gaining practical experience in software development and programming languages.
What do we ask of you?
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's or master's degree program (HBO) related to the internship field (Data Science, Marketing, Computer Science, etc.).
- Strong passion for the respective field and eagerness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Proactive and results-oriented mindset with a drive to make a meaningful impact.
- Self-starting and hands-on mentality
- Mentorship from experienced professionals in the respective fields.
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies and industry trends.
- Hands-on experience working on real projects that impact our business.
- Networking opportunities with industry experts.
- A dynamic and inclusive work culture that fosters personal and professional growth.
What do we have to offer you?
- An excellent salary depending on your work experience
- Work week of 32 - 40 hours
- Work-from-home opportunity
- In charge of your own working hours
- 25 vacation days (possibility of purchasing additional vacation days, up to a maximum of 3 weeks)
- You will have the freedom to think with the team and continue to develop. Even better: we like to think along with you in this.
- Possible to exercise together 2x a week
- You can indulge in table soccer or a game of pool at the office
- Fun activities outside working hours such as an annual weekend away
And now what?
As you may have noticed, our colleagues are team players, creative, self-starters and sociable! Would you like to be part of our fun group of colleagues? Simply, click apply below or alternatively send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.