Open Application to Publitas Talent Community ( Remote / SaaS )
"Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces of working together. "James Cash Penney
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product. A product that people love to use and that inspires them. If you feel the same, you can join us on our mission to inspire people across the globe with online catalogs and beautiful shoppable experiences.
We give our customers—leading retailers such as Williams Sonoma—the personal service they deserve. That has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1500 customers worldwide.
Every month, 40M people across the globe find inspiration and enjoy shopping by using our product.
If our story and mission resonate with you but you've not seen the right job on our careers page, get in touch and let us know why you are the right person to help! Tell us about yourself, what you've worked on, and what you'd like to do at Publitas. We're growing fast and new opportunities are always on the horizon so we love talking with great people who can bring something new to the team. Who knows, you could end up finding out about a new job at Publitas before anyone else.
What can you expect from us?
- 25 vacation days per year and your National Holidays off.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- Work from anywhere you desire.
- A monthly shared office space/co-working allowance.
- A one-time home office setup stipend.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Monthly wellness allowance to stay healthy while working remotely.
- Annual retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Free books in Kindle and Audible store.
- We'll challenge and support each other through 1-1 sessions to get the most out of your and our potential.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you're a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You are confident enough to reach out with limited information, make mistakes and knows how to course-correct mistakes
- You ask specific feedback on suggestions instead of what to do
- You don’t blame others or external factors for lack of result
- You’re self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
Let’s get going
If we don’t have a suitable option for you right now, we would like to save your personal information so our recruiter Eva can contact you in the future. You can agree to let us save your data in our recruitment system when you upload your application.
During application please upload your CV and answer our application questions as clearly as possible so we can understand the kind of role you see for yourself at Publitas.
Please feel free to contact Ali, our People Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.