Regional Sales Manager (Dutch, SaaS, Remote)
Create customer value and enable growth.
Do you know how to analyze the market and execute a strategy to fuel growth? Do you have experience with building relationships with retail partners, e-commerce companies, and customers? If the answer is yes, then this role is something for you!
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product. A product that people love to use and that inspires them. If you feel the same, you can join us on our mission to inspire people across the globe with online catalogs and beautiful shoppable experiences.
We give our customers—leading retailers such as IKEA—the personal service they deserve. That has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1400 customers worldwide.
You'll join a newly-built team consisting of account executives, regional sales managers, and marketing specialists. You will be reporting and collaborating with Timm, our Sales and Marketing Lead and you'll play a critical role to develop and execute a strategy to enable growth in your region and to help propel the company to Series A.
You’ll have an impact through the following responsibilities:
- Manage Sales and Business development in your territory in the Dutch-speaking regions( Netherlands, Belgium).
- Building your network and developing key commercial relationships.
- Providing customer insights for new product development.
- Defining and developing growth opportunities and strategies in your region.
- 5+ years of experience in the retail/e-commerce market and SaaS industry.
- You have a track record of business development in the Dutch-speaking regions ( Netherlands, Belgium)
- You’re fluent in English and Dutch.
- You’re honest, driven, and passionate about getting results and helping people.
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you're a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You are self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
You like what you read, and wonder what you can expect from us?
- Salary range: €64,0k - €84,0k gross salary per year.
- Performance-based compensation. (VCP)
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A great location-independent working environment.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- An unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and Apple App Store.
- We'll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We'll cover your travel expenses.
- We’ll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.
Please feel free to contact Eva, our recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.