Regional Sales Manager ( Remote / EU / SaaS )
RemoteRemote, Berlin, GermanySales
Are you ready to have an impact?
At Publitas, our mission is simple. We are on a mission to help as many individuals (including you) and organizations as possible to achieve their goals.
Publitas enables brands to transition from print media to offer shoppers an engaging and personalized digital experience by publishing inspirational, dynamic catalogs online. 60 million people around the world explore brands and products in a more sustainable way by utilizing our products and services.
Note from our hiring managers: We’re looking for a passionate and dedicated Regional sales manager who will identify, prospect, connect, acquire new customers and make them want to buy our product. We call this type of person a ‘hunter’—someone who is not afraid to go out on a limb and has a remarkable drive to achieve results.
Do you know how to analyze the market and execute a strategy to fuel growth? Do you have experience with building relationships with retail partners and customers? If the answer is yes, then this role is something for you!
If you want to learn more about our international sales team and why they are so passionate about working for Publitas then go ahead and meet our team HERE; get ready to be inspired! We look forward to hopefully meeting with you soon!"
Are you ready to have an impact with us? Start the application process by filling out the screening questionnaire to see if Publitas is a good fit for you.
Take ownership by:
- Leading sales and managing Business Development in your region both strategically and operationally.
- Understand competition position and market trends.
- Generating new outbound qualified leads.
- Closing deals with enterprise qualified leads.
- Generating & qualifying up-sell opportunities among Enterprise customers.
- Building and managing the sales pipeline.
- Building your network and developing key commercial relationships.
- Assisting our Customer Success team with account management.
- Defining and developing growth opportunities and strategies in your region.
- Identifying and communicating customer needs to our Product team.
- Providing customer and market insights for new product development.
- Positively contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results.
This challenge will suit you if:
- You’re fluent in English.
- 5+ years of experience in the retail/e-commerce and SaaS industry.
- 3+ years of experience in selling Marketing solutions (MarTech).
- You have a track record of business development in one of the regions: US, Spain, France, Italy, UK.
- You can manage the full sales cycle from cold outreach up to closing and invoicing independently.
- You do not depend on Marketing to develop your region initially.
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point.
- You’re honest, driven, and passionate about getting results and helping people.
- You're a strong communicator with excellent negotiation skills
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry.
- You have a network or portfolio of retailers in your territory.
- You have a basic understanding of HTML, tag management software, and advertising software.
What we provide to help you achieve results:
- We offer a gross base salary as well as uncapped performance-based compensation. Salaries are assessed based on your relevant experience, level of seniority, and location.
- 25 vacation days per year and your National Holidays off.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- Work from anywhere you desire.
- A monthly shared office space/co-working allowance.
- A one-time home office setup stipend.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Monthly wellness allowance to stay healthy while working remotely.
- Annual retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Free books in Kindle and Audible store.
- We'll challenge and support each other through 1-1 sessions to get the most out of your and our potential.
Please also have a read through our Recruitment FAQ
Publitas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees all over the world. We want you to feel welcome, respected, and valued for who you are — it's our differences that make us stronger! We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. Publitas welcomes all, we invite you to apply and join us!