Sales Lead EMEA ( Remote / SaaS )
Create customer value and enable growth.
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product. A product that people love to use and that inspires them. If you feel the same, you can join us on our mission to inspire people across the globe with online catalogs and beautiful shoppable experiences.
We give our customers—leading retailers such as Williams Sonoma—the personal service they deserve. That has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1700 customers worldwide.
We are looking for a driven Sales Lead to help us hit the ground running on an international scale.
You’ll be leading our newly-built acquisition EMEA team consisting of one SDR, two account executives, and six regional sales managers. The regions we are currently operating are Benelux, Nordics, UK, France, DACH, Spain, and Italy.
Besides, you will cooperate with our US sales team. You’ll report to Gui, our CEO, and collaborate to develop and execute scale-up strategy and vision.
You’ll have an impact through the following responsibilities:
Business development and revenue growth:
- Drive Enterprise sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue
- Generate new sales leads from existing and new customers, and scale market access
- Lead client demos, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations, and proposals
- Contact potential prospects from personally-generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage national/team sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
Leadership and management:
- To project manage a multicultural team consisting of multiple nationalities distributed in more than five different locations to make sure everyone stays on track to hit their deadlines and tasks.
- Hire, train and lead a team of high-performing SDR’s, Account Managers, and Regional Sales Managers as the company grows
- Co-develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives.
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories and projecting expected sales volumes for existing and new products in alignment with management
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on results
- 8M ARR company goal till end 2022: 4M ARR attributed to EMEA
- You have at least five years of experience in leading sales activities in the SaaS industry.
- You have at least five years of experience building and managing teams in the SaaS industry.
- You are experienced in the top-of-funnel acquisition.
- You understand in-depth all the mechanisms of acquisition, conversion, and retention in a product-driven environment.
- You have experience in the retail industry.
- You are located in Europe.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you're a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You’re self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
Like what you read and wonder what you can expect from us?
- Salary range: €76,0k - €106,0k gross salary per year.
- Performance-based compensation. (VCP)
- 25 vacation days per year and your National Holidays off.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- Work from anywhere you desire.
- A monthly shared office space/co-working allowance.
- A one-time home office setup stipend.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Monthly wellness allowance to stay healthy while working remotely.
- Annual retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Free books in Kindle and Audible store.
- We'll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential through personal coaching sessions.
Please feel free to contact our recruitment team at email@example.com if you have any questions.