Sales & Marketing Manager (SaaS, Remote)
Create customer value and enable growth.
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product. A product that people love to use and that inspires them. If you feel the same, you can join us on our mission to inspire people across the globe with online catalogs and beautiful shoppable experiences.
We give our customers—leading retailers such as Williams Sonoma—the personal service they deserve. That has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1400 customers worldwide.
We are looking for a driven Sales and Marketing Manager to help us hit the ground running on an international scale.
You’ll be leading our acquisition team consisting of Iohana and Phivos—our two passionate and dedicated account managers. And you’ll report to Gui, our CEO, and collaborate to develop and execute a scale-up strategy and vision.
You’ll have an impact through the following responsibilities:
- Developing, communicating and implementing sales and marketing strategies.
- Managing, growing and coaching the team of Account Managers and Marketers to achieve individual and team goals.
- Helping to set up a new Country Manager role.
- Driving strategic initiatives to expand customer base and generate revenue.
- Managing and deepening the teams' relationships with key existing and new clients.
- Participating in the end-to-end sales process.
- Identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Creating effective initiatives that achieve (sales) targets.
- You have at least five years of experience leading Sales and Marketing Teams in the SaaS industry.
- You have experience building and managing teams.
- You understand in-depth all the mechanisms of acquisition, conversion, and retention in a product-driven environment.
- You are experienced in top-of-funnel acquisition.
- You have experience in the retail industry.
- You are located in Europe.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you're a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You’re self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
Like what you read and wonder what you can expect from us?
- Salary range: €68,0k - €96,0k gross salary per year.
- Performance-based compensation. (VCP)
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A great location-independent working environment.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- An unlimited budget for the Kindle and the Apple App Store.
- We'll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We'll cover your travel expenses.
- We'll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.