Technical Implementation Manager (SaaS, Remote)
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product. A product that people love to use and that inspires them. If you feel the same, you can join us on our mission to inspire people across the globe with online catalogs and beautiful shoppable experiences.
We give our customers—leading retailers such as Williams Sonoma—the personal service they deserve. That has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1500 customers worldwide.
At Publitas, we’re looking to add a Technical Implementation Manager to help us deliver integrations between our standard off the shelf product and our clients’ systems.
You’ll be working on a large variety of international implementation projects with an integration layer between various customer backends and the Publitas software.
In this role you’ll pro-actively work on client-related onboarding projects, being responsible for the scope, integration and documentation of projects as well as all client communication related to that.
- Integration design and delivery: Serve as the technical consultant for our Enterprise clients during their integration with Publitas, ensuring the technical integrity and quality of the delivered solution. May Include: Backend development, Devops, Frontend development, Consulting on functional requirements.
- Project management: Work closely with the clients and the various Publitas teams to guarantee a high-quality project delivery. Develop project documentation including Statement of Work, technical design reviews, specifications, implementation plans, and test plans
- Consultation: Consult with the clients on how to optimize the usage of Publitas platform. Remote and on-site train of clients on all aspects of their environment. Customer advocacy - act as the link between the customer and the product. Provide feedback to the Product Team regarding customer experience
- Collaborate with Solution and Technical engineers to continuously improve the integration workflow. We value critical thinkers with new ideas. People that add expertise and new insights ‘where’ and ‘how’ we can improve our services.
Meet the team
27 people, 15 cultures in 10 locations around the world. You will work closely with our Services lead Phillip, PM Alphonsine and Specialist Bert. The Services team will be growing and you within.
Requirements, What we look for in you
- 4 years of experience in a technical role, e.g a customer experience/implementation/onboarding, Ideally from a SaaS or eCommerce background. Working with Retail clients is a big plus.
- You are located in Europe.
- Development: As this is very much a hands-on role, the person in the position would be required to have experience with Web APIs and software development.
- Previous Experience in project-based client advisory, for example in a BI consulting environment.
- Ability to confidently present to clients, and teach them to use the product.
- Technically minded and able to come up with and clearly communicate very pragmatic and practical solutions to complex integration problems including those who may not be very technically savvy.
- You like taking responsibility for your area and have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You have a customer-oriented personality and ensure that our clients receive the best service.
- You are used to and enjoy working closely with other internal departments (e.g. Account Management, Development, Customer Success).
- Fluent English skills are a must-have.
And last, but not least you're an absolutely confident methodical problem solver with attention to detail. Besides all that, you're a nice person to hang out with.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you're a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You’re self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
Like what you read and wonder what you can expect from us?
- Salary range: € 44k and € 64k gross salary per year.
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A great location-independent working environment.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- An unlimited budget for the Kindle and the Apple App Store.
- We'll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We'll cover your travel expenses.
- We'll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential
Please feel free to contact Eva, our recruiter at email@example.com if you have any questions.